Meeting Professionals International (MPI), the meeting and event industry’s largest and most vibrant global community helps its members thrive by providing human connections to knowledge and ideas, relationships, and marketplaces. As the global authority and resource for the meetings and events industry, MPI is powerful, with more than 22,000 members belonging to 72 chapters and clubs worldwide. The nearly 800 member Northern California Chapter (MPINCC) empowers its members to increase their strategic value through education, professional development, networking opportunities and business connections. We’re leading the charge to make meetings and events, and those who produce them, a key strategic component of every organization’s business.
ANNUAL CONFERENCE & EXPO (ACE)
Thursday, February 19, 2015 - Moscone West, San Francisco
The Annual Conference & Expo (ACE) produced by Meeting Professionals International Northern California Chapter (MPINCC) returns to Moscone West in San Francisco on Thursday, February 19. Offering excellent networking and education, the MPINCC Annual Conference & Expo is considered one of the leading regional shows in the hospitality industry. With this year's theme of "reThink," you are challenged to reconsider how you will attend ACE and maximize your time with MPINCC during this important industry event.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION PRICING FOR PLANNERS ENDS FEB. 5
REGISTER FOR ACE TODAY!
Take Advantage of these Special Features of ACE 2015:
* 12 quality educational workshops presented by industry thought leaders and subject experts
* Opportunity to earn up to 4 continuing education units
* Dynamic expo floor filled with industry services of every kind: a true one-stop shopping experience
* Afternoon reception for continued networking
* Valuable prizes for planner attendees...including the coveted $500 cash prize for high scorer in the expo floor game "Click"
* New this year...Healthcare Meetings Compliance Certificate Workshop on Feb. 18, 1:00-5:00 pm (separate registration required, but discounted fee for ACE attendees)
* School Supplies Donation Zone benefiting Larkin Street Youth and UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital (coordinated by MPINCC Community Involvement committee)
* Planners at ACE who plan to attend MPI World Education Congress (WEC) in San Francisco in August can stop by the San Francisco Travel booth (#429) for the discount code for $50 off your WEC registration!
DOWNLOAD THE MPINCC APP TODAY and be ready when the ACE event is published within the app! The app will serve as your main resource of ACE information with the conference agenda, workshop descriptions, speaker information, exhibitor listing, sponsor recognition, prizes, lists of the amazing committee volunteers responsible for ACE 2015, and much more.
2014-2015 DONOR/SPONSORSHIP INFORMATION:
Auction/Raffle Donation Form
Education Program Sponsorships
Sponsorship Opportunities At-A-Glance
Sponsorship & Advertising - Annual Conference & Expo 2015
Sponsorship Response Form
Sponsorship Opportunities Program Guide
Programs and Events RFP
Audio Visual RFP